Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Give Me The Rock Highlight Reel

As the fantasy basketball season (and NBA regular season, for that matter) draw to a close, I can't help but anticipate all the great highlight reels that will be shown during the playoff hype. Actually, if you hadn't noticed, the NBA is pretty heavy on the hype already with ad reels of Miami, Detroit, San Antone, Cleveland, and Phoenix (that I've seen). I love those pregame showdown drama builders almost more than the games themsevles... so, as a loving tribute to the Human Highlight Reel (and also as a tribute to those behind-the-scenes presentations that agents make to coaches, GMs, etc. to hype their players)...

Give Me The Rock Highlight Reel, featuring Shep "Rookie of the Year" OC aka "Break of Dawn"*

(I've included here the most popular posts according to StatTracker and Feedburner, as well as my personal favorites)

Update: What is 6 TO's worth?
Man-child's back-up
Shep Interview: CEO Style
Nash is (in) a freak (accident)
Godzylla
Sprained Ankle Virus going around the NBA
The 90-footer
Ima...
If video games were true to life...
Sonics: Real Basketball is more important than Fantasy Basketball

and the crowning moment of Give Me The Rock, the most popular post to date:
T-Mac Video

If my calculations are correct, there's about 6 months until your next fantasy basketball draft... (unless you're in a keeper league or doing one of the playoff leagues) It was my intention when I started this blog to fill the off-season with articles that I wanted to read during the off-season. I was so addicted to fantasy basketball that I had to write my own articles so I had something to read. And now, as opposed to last summer, you'll have this blog, and the Fantasy Basketblog as well, to feed your addiction. While everyone else is worrying about ERA, WHIP, OBP, SOAP, AJAX, CRM, and making up other acronyms, I'll bring you an extensive selection of Draft Guides for 2005-06 as well as coverage of the "actual" draft, and of course, any free agent signings and trades that occur. I'm guessing there might be one or two...

* (Break of Dawn is my NBA Street nickname ... which looked a lot like "Break'd Down" the first time I saw it on the gamebreaker screen... I almost like that better)



CrispAds Blog AdvertisingCrispAds Blog AdvertisingCrispAds Blog Advertising
CrispAds Blog Advertising